Library Policies & Rules
Expectations of Student Behavior
- Respect everyone.
- Respect the property in the library.
- Books are checked out for two weeks, a maximum of 5 books may be checked out at one time.
- Books may be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- Fines will be assessed for late books at $.20 a day, $10 maximum
- Lost books will be charged to student account at full publisher’s price.
- Students must have a pass from their classroom teacher to gain admittance into the library during class time.
- Each student must sign in at the circulation desk.
- If you are collaborating with other classmates, please use the collaboration centers.
- Designated quiet areas are to be used for individual work only.
- Library computers are accessible to every student to complete school assignments only.
- Students who have not submitted an Acceptable Use Policy may not be able to access the internet.
- Password resets are available at the circulation desk.
- No food or drinks allowed in the library.