Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
November 19, 2019
7:15 AM—Depart Stockdale High School
10:00 AM— Arrive at Cal Poly SLO
11:10 AM—12:40 PM Campus Tour
12:45 PM—Travel to Avila Beach
1:00 PM—2:15 PM Explore Avila Beach and have lunch
2:30 PM—Depart back to Stockdale High School
5:00 PM— Arrive at Stockdale High School
What to expect:
- We will meet at the bus loading zone on Buena Vista Rd. starting at 7:00 AM. Parents can park in the same lot.
- We will have breakfast for everyone attending the trip.
- We will check everyone in as they board the bus.
- Our Campus tour should last approximately 90 minutes (please wear comfortable shoes)
- At the end of the tour we will have approximately 1 1/2 hours to hang out, eat, etc.
- Parents and students are encouraged to either bring a sack lunch or money to purchase lunch in Avila Beach.
Sheena Etheridge—Stockdale Parent Center Community Specialist
Stockdale High School: 661-665-2800
Jan Jarrett—Ridgeview Parent Center Community Specialist
Ridgeview High School: 661-398-3100
Amanda Hart—Independence Parent Center Community Specialist
Independence High School: 661-834-8001
Parent & Student must fill out a permission slip so that we have medical authorization for student and emergency information for parent. Please return permission slips to the Parent Center by November 12, 2019. Space is limited.