10 hours of service (including an outside event) are REQUIRED for membership.
SENIORS must have 10 hours (including an outside event) by April 18th
If hours are not completed by April 18th Seniors will not be eligible for the Graduation stole!
Juniors have until April 27th to complete hours.
To be eligible for the Society, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Student must be in at least the 10th grade.
- Student must be enrolled in Spanish 3 or higher
- Student must be actively enrolled in a Spanish class or have taken and passed the highest level of Spanish offered at Stockdale High School.
- Student must have a 3.5 GPA average for all Spanish courses.
- Student must have an overall 3.0 GPA average for all high school courses.
- Student must have never failed a class.
- Members must stay in good standing academically.
- Members must volunteer 10 hours throughout the year
- Community Service may be served through on-campus tutoring but must include 1 outside of school event
- Seniors must serve 10 hours by early deadline in order to qualify for a Graduation stole
Congratulations to our Accepted Members!
Look here to see if you have been accepted: